Benefits of UVHandle?
- UV-C light sanitation
- Kills 99,9% of microorganisms in 10 seconds!
- Designed in Denmark
- Extremely useful in public places of higher-risk virus contagion possibility (hospitals, schools, gyms and more)
- Easy to install and use. No screws!
- Easy to maintain, does not require any cartridges or refills
- Long-lasting battery
- Elegant, minimalistic design (available in black and white)
- Can be installed on all types of the door with a flat surface (also on glass doors!)
- Fits on most of the lever handles
How does the UVHandle work?
The genius of the UVHandle is found in its simplicity. Each time the door is used, the movement is detected by a sensor. When the sensor detects that the movement has stopped, The UVHandle initiates a disinfection cycle. After the cycle it goes back to standby, having ensured that the door handle is clean and safe to use.
What type of door handle can UVHandle be used for?
The UVHandle can be used for most traditional door handles. However, the handle can protrude from the door a maximum of 8 cm. Our goal for the future is that we can deliver products that can be used on all types of door handles.
ACTIVE / STAND BY